16 Apr Sales and Design Consultant
Highbridge Human Capital is delighted to be leading a search for an exceptionally talented Sales and Design Consultant for our client Norelco Cabinets Ltd. The role of Sales and Design Consultant plays a key role in Norelco Cabinets’ journey to be the sought-after cabinetry brand in each market they serve. Located in the beautiful Okanagan Valley, the Company has created an unwavering people first culture that empowers employees and values strong relationships and consistent service. If you have a passion for a high growth environment, creating impact, and want to be a part of an incredible team, we want to talk to you.
A Day in the life of the Sales and Design Consultant: role and responsibilities:
As a member of the Sales Team, you deliver innovative solutions, service and estimates to Norleco’s clients. The responsibilities of a Sales and Design Consultant include but are not limited to the following:
- You work with clients to create beautiful spaces to live life for living
- You build relationships with clients and manage negotiations of sales contract
- You bring your understanding of specifications and the steps required to execute a specification throughout the complete sales process
- You will be responsible for cabinet design and sales using computer aided 2020 cabinet design software
- You will work closely with customers, contractors and installers throughout the entire project ensuring quality results
- You attend final walkthrough with clients at the completion of installation
- You will assist walk-in customers with questions and guide them toward the right products
- You will maintain showroom and work scheduled showroom days
- You submit a variety of sales status reports as required, including activity, closings and follow-up
- You submit daily customer visit plans; schedule client meetings and action plans for follow-up
- You understand the market price for the products offered by the company to maximize margins
- You prospect for new accounts
- You meet or exceed monthly sales targets
- The duties and responsibilities of this role may shift from time to time as the company and role evolves.
- Minimum 3 year in Kitchen Sales and Design experience in industry
- AutoCAD or similar experience required. 2020 strongly preferred.
- Ability to read and understand design documents and blueprints.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Understanding of the basic kitchen design fundamentals.
- Experience with estimating of projects.
- Understanding of project flow, timelines and project management.
- Highly detailed and organized.
- Enjoy working with a team and maintain good relationships with coworkers.
- Excellent time management skills and self-motivated.
- Committed to continual learning on products, procedures and more.
- Strong sales and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve monthly goals
- Experience in millwork, cabinet or furniture industries is considered an asset
- Experience in the design community is considered and asset
- Solid computer skills are required for processing quotations and invoice.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude, able to work independently and as an integral part of a team environment
- Ability to be a hunter and also have the ability to grow and maintain current accounts
Our “must haves” that make you great:
- You live the brand and corporate values.
- You have a positive attitude and you are team oriented.
- You are a true collaborator.
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- You communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- You are highly detail oriented and organized.
- You have a proven work ethic with utmost integrity.
- You are empathetic and approachable.
- You are self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement, goal oriented.
- You are able to work well independently and to work under pressure.
- Great culture, high growth, collaborative environment.
- Compensation for this role includes competitive base salary based on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, etc.