03 Oct Office and Sales Administrator
Website We Are One Composites
Founded in 2017, We Are One Composites is a locally owned and operated composite manufacturing company focused on production of high quality, carbon fibre rims, components and mountain bike, The Arrival. We Are One Composites is a proud Canadian manufacturer pioneering the composite manufacturing space in the mountain bike industry. We Are One continually expands its manufacturing capability in Kamloops; elements of design, engineering, machining, prototyping, testing and manufacturing are all done in-house.
We Are One Composites is growing and we have a unique opportunity for someone who is highly organized, process-driven, and passionate about supporting sales teams. The ideal candidate wakes up each day eager to tackle administrative tasks and close loops. Reporting to the Customer Service and Sales Lead, the Office and Sales Administrator will assist with the daily operations of the Sales department and ensure smooth front office operations.
A day in the life of the Office & Sales Administrator – role and responsibilities:
Sales Order Management
- Print and review incoming sales orders.
- Distribute sales orders to the production team.
- Track and update customers on the status of sales orders.
Inside Sales Team Support
- Follow up on B2B customer support outreach completed by the sales team.
- Coordinate and support product knowledge (PK) sessions.
- Schedule inside and outside sales team meetings.
- Assist with list keeping and record management (examples – prospects and specialty OEMs).
Outside Sales Team Support
- Follow up on inside sales team support delivery to outside sales representatives.
- Coordinate and manage delivery of any merchandise or displays at the direction of outside sales representatives.
Warranty Request Support
- Receive and assess warranty requests from customers.
- Communicate warranty status to customers and create service orders.
- Maintain detailed records of warranty claims with resolution information.
- Administer email customer satisfaction survey for warranty support and resolution.
- Assist in general administrative tasks, including but not limited to data entry, filing and documentation.
- Assist in maintaining customer database and records.
- Planning and coordinating sales team events, retreats, educational/training sessions.
Director of Support
- Provide administrative support scheduling and follow up activities for Director of Sales.
- Provide intra-office communications support among the sales team (inside and outside sales representatives), and marketing.
Office Administration Support:
- Provide a consistently high standard of customer service in all internal and external interactions.
- Ensure efficient operation of the overall office by implementing improvements and efficiencies in office services and administrative support.
- Receive incoming phone calls from the general office line and re-direct as appropriate, taking messages, and responding to , including but not limited to general email inquiries.
- Welcome and accept deliveries to the office. Manage incoming and outgoing mail and packages; prepare and send packages via courier.
- Manage the inventory and procurement of office supplies and organize the maintenance of office equipment. Order new supplies when necessary.
- Responsible for general office organization and tidiness of common areas.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned by management.
Requirements – what you bring to the company:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a sales support position or administrative role.
- Proficiency in Gmail, Google Drive, Docs, Forms and Sheets.
- Strong and enthusiastic customer-service mindset, with the ability to represent our in a professional, enthusiastic, and positive manner.
- Proficiency in French (spoken and written) considered an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Overall tech-savviness and the ability to learn, use, and support others with technology.
- High level of professionalism and discretion; experience handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Creative problem solver with a ‘hands-on’ approach to providing solutions.
- Strong personal advocacy and willingness to ask questions and seek answers.
- Basic understanding of and willingness to explore AI as a tool to improve efficiency.
- Extended Health Care
- Dental Care
- Vision Care
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance program
- Company Events
- A fun and motivating work environment with passionate employees
- Salary: $20.00-$23.00 per hour