27 Dec Executive Assistant
Website Pro-Line Fittings
Highbridge Human Capital is delighted to be leading a search for a driven and organized Executive Assistant for our client Pro-Line Fittings. The Executive Assistant will play a key role in supporting the growth of Pro-Line Fittings by providing personalized and timely support to the VP, Operations – Eastern Canada. If you are a high-energy individual who can work effectively and collaboratively with innovative minds in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, we want to talk to you.
Founded in 2008, Pro-Line Fittings Canada is a solutions company that specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of a variety of municipal waterworks products delivered with industry leading customer service. Pro-Line’s Team are pioneers in the PVC Pipe Fitting Industry and have deployed decades of knowledge to continuously improve and innovate our products and processes. Pro-Line’s exceptional team is constantly evolving and diversifying to meet new customer needs. Pro-Line is committed to Customer Service Excellence in everything they do.
The Executive Assistant will support the VP, Operations – Eastern Canada. They will utilize a high degree of discretion and have experience working with highly confidential and sensitive information. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, possess excellent time management skills, with the ability to function effectively with minimal direction.
This exciting role will require you to effectively navigate and manage time-sensitive situations with a sense of urgency and balance this with the ability to deliver on the details. The ideal candidate enjoys variety in their work, is self-motivated, and solutions oriented.
A day in the life of the Executive Assistant – role and responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the VP Operations calendar, keeping them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Compose draft email correspondence and respond to telephone calls on behalf of the VP Operations, as required
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks, including, but not limited to, designing and producing documents, reports, and presentations, maintaining contact lists, and completing expense reimbursement reports
- Coordinate meetings, including collection and preparation of information, scheduling, agenda preparation and taking meeting minutes
- Support the VP Operation’s direct reports to ensure the smooth flow of information and activities
- Coordinate travel arrangements (accommodation, flights, vehicles, etc.) as requested
- Organize and manage internal filing system, including maintaining copies of all contractual agreements and other related business documents
- Manage and perform office responsibilities including maintaining and replenishing of office materials and assisting with visitors
- Assist with internal and external company-wide communication efforts
- Other responsibilities and projects as needed by VP Operations and senior leadership team
Requirements – what you bring to the company:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a senior administrative capacity; manufacturing-industry experience an asset
- Diploma or Degree in Business or Communications or an equivalent combination of education/related experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including proofreading skills
- Expert knowledge and proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive information and ability to show discretion
- Willingness to go the extra mile and provide excellent customer service
- Creative problem solver with a ‘hands-on’ approach to providing solutions
- Competitive total compensation package
- Opportunity for career growth and development
- A fun and motivating work environment
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that w equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.