27 Dec BC Outside Sales Representative
Website Pro-Line Fittings
Highbridge Human Capital is delighted to be leading a search for an exceptionally talented BC Outside Sales Representative for our client Pro-Line Fittings. The BC Sales Representative will play a key role in further development of the business by expanding into new markets in Western Canada.
Founded in 2008, Pro-Line Fittings Canada is a solutions company that specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of a variety of municipal waterworks products delivered with industry leading customer service. Pro-Line’s Team are pioneers in the PVC Pipe Fitting Industry and have deployed decades of knowledge to continuously improve and innovate our products and processes. Pro-Line’s exceptional team is constantly evolving and diversifying to meet new customer needs. Pro-Line is committed to Customer Service Excellence in everything they do.
The BC Sales Representative will be responsible for developing the business within the province of British Columbia.
To be successful as a Sales Representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top Oustide Sales representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
A day in the life of the BC Outside Sales Representative – role and responsibilities:
- Accountable to achieve sales revenue and gross margin objectives within the assigned territory
- Maintain accurate and current information within the CRM database to effectively organize sales activities and communicate with inside sales and management team
- Obtain municipal and engineering product approvals for manufactured and distributed products
- Establish and develop a reliable distribution network of Pro-Line Fittings core products within key regions of the defined territory
- Research and understand target customers & influencers, schedule appointments, develop rapport, and utilise a consultative approach to solve problems and secure business
- Emphasize product features based on analysis of customer needs and technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Understand each person’s role within a prospective account and how they impact decision making, as well as who the final decision makers are within the client organization
- Identify prospective customers and create new opportunities through active listening, investigation, and strategy
- Follow leads, participate in industry organizations and clubs, and attend trade shows and conferences
- Demonstrate leadership and skill through collaboration with colleagues on selling strategies and market information
- Must provide excellent after sales support and respond to customer inquiries and complaints quickly and effectively
- Adapt, tailor, and exude your total value proposition as an ambassador of Pro-Line Fittings
- Home office-based position with extensive travel required, mostly by automobile
Requirements – what you bring to the company:
- 2-5 years of sales and customer service experience in a similar role
- Must be fully fluent in English, both oral and written communication
- Experience in technical sales with an understanding of engineering or selling an engineered product preferred
- A valid driver’s license and passport required; with a willingness to travel
- A degree or diploma in commerce or engineering preferred
- Intrinsically motivated to prospect for new business, develop relationships and maintain a thoughtful and organized CRM database
- Must be able to close a sale and be passionate about results
- Excellent computer skills, professional use of social media, sound knowledge MS Suite, & Zoom
- Creative and divergent thinker with a possibility mindset and loads of determination
- Maintain high integrity and honesty
- Strong negotiation and influencing prowess, as well as problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to present to both small and large groups, with multimedia and without
- Must be able to independently manage time efficiently and effectively
- Must work well in a team environment
- High level active listening, communication, and interpersonal attributes are necessary
- Competitive base salary & benefits package
- Flexible work arrangement – ability to work from home when not in market
- Automobile allowance and profit sharing
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that w equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.