12 Apr 2020 Design Support
Website Norleco Cabinets
Highbridge Human Capital is delighted to be leading a search for an exceptionally talented 20/20 Design Support for our client Norelco Cabinets Ltd. The role of 2020 Design Support plays a key role in Norelco Cabinets’ journey to be the sought-after cabinetry brand in each market they serve. Located in the beautiful Okanagan Valley, Norleco has created an unwavering people first culture that empowers employees and values strong relationships and consistent service. If you have a passion for a high growth environment, creating impact, and want to be a part of an incredible team, we want to talk to you.
A Day in the life of the 2020 Design Support: role and responsibilities:
As a member of the Design Team, you will play a key role in delivering innovative solutions, service and support to Norleco’s designers and clients. The responsibilities of a 2020 Design Support employee include but are not limited to the following:
- You play a key part in cabinet design and estimating
- You design and support the sale of projects of a wide variety of size and complexity.
- You will perform estimates with our in-house company 2020 catalogue
- You prepare estimate costs and material
- You will assist with custom drawings using AutoCAD and 2020.
- You will work with sales staff throughout drafting and ordering process.
- You will carry out various other duties as required
- Minimum 3 years in Design experience in industry
- AutoCAD or similar experience required.
- Ability to read and understand design documents and blueprints.
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to travel to the United States
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Understanding of the basic kitchen design fundamentals.
- Experience with estimating of projects.
- Highly detailed and organized.
- Enjoy working with a team and maintain good relationships with coworkers.
- Time management skills and self-motivation
- Committed to continual learning on products, procedures and more.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Our “must haves” that make you great:
- You live the brand and corporate values.
- You are a true collaborator – have a positive attitude and are team oriented.
- You communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- You are highly detail oriented and organized.
- You have a proven work ethic with utmost integrity.
- You are empathetic and approachable.
- You possess self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement and are goal oriented.
- You are able to work well independently and to work under pressure.
- Great culture, high growth, collaborative environment.
- Compensation for this role includes competitive base salary based on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, etc.